Wednesday 30 October 2019

CT Scan Next

I went for my first appointment with urology today, doctor was a really nice lady who is also follow Michael Moselys diet tips. She is doing the 5:2 so knew all about it. I showed her a diet diary. I had an X ray but it was unclear if stones were there or not. She is sending me for a CT scan to see if that shows things more clearly. But in any case if they are not causing me problems it would be a case of wait and see.

What a coincidence the GP phoned me, my urine test still shows an infection, but again, as it is causing no symptons we will wait and see.He is reinstating my Ramapril medication and wants me to do for a blood test and blood pressure test in 2 weeks to see what is going on.

So all in all it is a case of watch and wait which I am quite happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment