Tuesday 14 January 2020

Keto Recipes from Diet Doctor

I love Diet Doctor, ok it is American but you can adjust it for the UK. I like that it plans your meals for the week and shopping list. I am also doing intermittent fasting which is easy because you wait you are hungry and then give your body a rest until the next day. If you want to know more about this it is all on the diet doctor website including some great videos fro Dr Jason Fung on intermittent fasting.

Today it is 17:00 and I am just cooking my dinner. I last ate at 9pm last night so 20 hours without food. The health benefits are enourmous but dont take my word read what Dr Fung has to say.

These are some photos from my food prep

This is the recipe I am following and the adjustments I made  because it is for two meals/two people and what I had in the fridge after shopping. I found spring onions were a replacement for scallions for example. Tescos dont do scallions
I then input those quantities into a free app on my phone called carb manager. This means I have a record of my actuals.




Then I follow the method.






As you can see keto has lots of vegs, but the right veg. And here is the finished result


The contents of the entire pan are 11 grams carbs and 785 calories!!!!

1 comment: