Wednesday 24 June 2020

2 years in the UK


Blimey it is the anniversary of my crash landing in the UK. On the 25th June 2018 I arrived on my daughter doorstep with 2 suitcases and loads of health issues. 

Since then, with masses of help from people I have managed to carve out a new life. Facebook friends I had never met. Some I had hosted at the flats, friends from the 80s, old colleagues. They all rallied round to easy me back into the UK.  A big, big thank you to them all

Now 2 years on I reckon I am pretty settled, I share a house with one of those old friends which means I have someone to kill spiders! We have been sharing for 18 months and get on great. Our rented bungalow is perfect for us. I do like Wales

My health has improved so much, with physiotherapy and losing weight I am half the woman I was. Still some things still need to be sorted out but considering everything it is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment